Do I need a transit visa?


I shall fly from Shanghai/China to Ho Shi Min by China Eastern Airlines and the same day fly to SIEM REAP/CAMBODIA by Vietnam Airlines. Do I need a transit visa?



DearĀ Kathleen,

Thank you for your question!

In your case, no visa is required since you just enterVietnamfor transit purpose as long as you will not go out of transit area at the airport.

Kind regards,

This entry was posted in Transit visa and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply